Take Your WordPress Website Online with MilesWeb Managed WordPress Hosting
WordPress is the most popular CMS used worldwide. The reasons behind its popularity are that it is free to use, offers a user-friendly interface and enables you to build any type of website. Anyone can use WordPress for building their website; you won’t be charged a single penny for using it. It allows you to modify or improve its source code in the way you want for customizing the website.
WordPress today powers over 35% of the total websites globally. You don’t need to do any configuration. Just customize the website the way you want to, with the given themes and plugins that match your interest. Things such as social media integration, comments, feed, etc. are already available with the installation. It is a SEO friendly platform that easy for search engines to crawl the websites and search engines such as Google, Bing, etc. rank these websites higher than those that don’t use this platform.
Whether it’s a personal blog, a business website or an ecommerce store, all the needs can be met by WordPress with the help of the extensions and plugins. Continuous updates related to core WordPress are released to keep your website safe from hackers. You can customize your WordPress theme as per your requirements.
WordPress is a mobile friendly platform as most of its themes are automatically responsive. You get an option for the websites to be viewed in mobile view, if the themes aren’t mobile responsive. If you are looking for a solution to a query, you can easily find various sources that will help you find the solution. Also, there’s a large community of WordPress that is expert in resolving nay issues related to it.
If you are still not sure whether to use WordPress to build your website or not, note that the big brands such as Mozilla, Mashable, Wall Street Journal, etc. have their websites build it WordPress. It supports all types of media such as images, videos, GIFs, audio files, etc. In terms of security, it has automatic update software that will update your website immediately after the new releases.
You have now got an idea about how good is WordPress and how easily you can manage your WordPress website. So, once you have built your website with WordPress, finding a good web hosting solution is your next task. Let me tell you that there is a special type of hosting designed for WordPress and that is WordPress hosting.
MilesWeb aims at providing all the essentials of web hosting that other providers lack. The company was started in 2012 and is an independent web hosting provider. They have over 28,000 customers using their services and this number is growing rapidly. They have been delivering high performance, reliability and stability, and have won plenty of awards for quality services. There is a wide range of hosting plans to meet the requirements of all types of businesses such as shared, VPS, reseller, cloud, WordPress cloud hosting and dedicated hosting.
Managed WordPress Hosting Plans
· Fully Managed WordPress: You don’t have to look after the management of the server with MilesWeb’s managed WordPress hosting. All the tasks related to server management will be done by their experts. You just have to focus on your website’s growth.
·Free WordPress Migration: There is no restriction on migration of website. It can be done at anytime without paying a single extra penny. Timings aren’t a restriction for migration. They ensure that all your data is migrated safely and without any downtime.
· Built for Performance: Features such as the latest Intel Xeon processors with hardware RAID 10 and SSD storage help in enhancing the performance of your website.
Free Domain: You get a free domain with all their managed WordPress hosting plans. This saves the cost of domain registration on your side.
· Automatic WordPress Updates: Searchign for ways to update your WordPress? The updates related to core WordPress are installed automatically by the software at the backend. Moreover, their team keeps a track on the latest WordPress updates and ensures that those are installed immediately after their release.
· Fast SSD Storage: All want to have high performance for their website. With SSDs, you get high performance in comparison to HDDs. Using flash technology, SSDs boost your website’s performance.
· Free SSL Security: You should always have security measures installed on your website. When a SSL certificate is installed on your website, it stays secured from hackers. With the green padlock of SSL, visitors feel safe to buy from your website and it also boosts your rankings in Google.
WordPress Preconfigured: WordPress is pre-installed on your website. With this, your time and efforts required in installation get saved.
· Fast Provisioning: The performance features such as HTTP/2 support, SSD storage, inbuilt server caching and PHP7 help in offering faster speed and performance for your website.
· Secure Email: With webmail, you can access emails from the real-time location. You can create unrestricted email addresses with the support of SMTP/IMAP/POP3 accounts.
· Datacenter Choice: From the plenty of server locations, you can select your choice of datacenter from the list of server locations offered.
The managed WordPress hosting plans offered by MilesWeb are the best for taking your WordPress website online. With the managed hosting, you save your time in managing the technical functionalities of the server.